Damage caused by a fire will be the most difficult mess you will ever come across in your life. It is a time consuming and tedious job if handled on your own. That is why Oxnard fire damage is here to help you. We take care of your home while you take care of your health and family.
Professionals at Oxnard fire damage repair make a systematic and meticulous check through the house and its content for fire damage. Even the smaller items in your house are not overlooked because these can later create problems for you. Unlike other companies which only take care of superficial smoke cleanup, we ensure to fully satisfy the customer.
Checking for fire damage in the following areas is part of our detailed assessment:
- Wall hangings and art
- Cabinets and documents
- Utensils and crockery
- Electronic devices
Once we have assessed the total damage of the fire, we will move on to the following steps.
- Determine the pieces which were used to put off fire during firefighting. These will be sent separately for cleaning and deodorization.
- Remove everything affected by fire
- Remove smoke odor
- Handle any and all water damage
How we Smoke Remediate?
- The process of smoke remediation doesn’t just include removal of soot stains but also removal of charred insulations and ashes of wood design. This will help the smoke move out of the house.
- The subfloors of the house need to be checked for hidden fire. Flooring is also removed in the process to check for small sparks.
- Carpets and drapes are removed and sent along with other furniture fabric for dry cleaning.
- The areas that have been cleaned and treated are secured by zip walls to prevent from recontamination.
- We also know that different materials in the house have different capacity to burn. Hence, the cleaning process is unique for each of them. Fortunately, we know how to handle and clean them accordingly accordingly.
- We also inspect for plumbing damages that fire can cause. If this sensitive inspection is ignored, water may accumulate and cause fungal growth in your house. Often water from fire extinguishing, if not cleaned properly, can provide medium for mold growth.
- Odor is a massive problem after the cleanup. Even if your house is spotless, the odor will be present if is not vented out, and this will make you sick and nauseous. We have special deodorization solutions that will make your house breathable again and after this final process, you can return to your happy home.
These were some of the major highlights of our services. If you have unfinished work from a fire long ago or recent past, we will help you get that done as well.
Talk to our professional for tips on what you can do before we reach you, or call us on (805)-330-4010 and we’ll be at your doorstep asap.